It’s all very lovely browsing Folksy for gifts for others or treats for ourselves but did you know that we also have hundreds of patterns just itching to be made? From sewing patterns to book binding PDF’s it’s a brilliant place to find any new little projects to get your teeth into. Although my children have enough handmade cuddlies to last them a lifetime, I just can’t get enough of these cute little owls by Irene Strange. I have my crochet hooks at the ready…
Here’s a whole bunch of our favourite patterns on Folksy.
1. Tie cushion covers from Lilly Blossom
2. Barefoot Crochet Sandals from Isamo Crochet
3. Frilly Knickers from LoulaBelle
4. Leather Journal from Marcade Supplies
5. Barney Owl toy and bag from Fluff and Fuzz
6. Croft House from Hand Knitted Things
7. Trapeze Sling Tote from Loulabelle
8. Daffodil Brooch from Poppy Creations
9. Bobble Ballerina from Dimanche Chez Moi
10. Beeper the Robot from Fluff and Fuzz
11. Baby Hat from Rocket Clothing
12. Dreamy Giraffe from Irene Strange
Liking the looks of these? You can find loads more wonderful patterns here.